A Great Photo = A Great Fake
Your photo will make or break your ID. Follow these Instructions to to get the Perfect Photo.
1. Find the best digital camera possible.
2. Make sure the flash is on.
3. Make sure you are against a completely blank wall (white is best)
4. Wear dark color clothes for contrast.
5. For women, have your hair done neat.
6. Think DMV/Passport style photos. The photo MUST be chest up, not any lower, not any higher. We must have your chest/ shoulders and your head in the photo. And do not clip off the top of your head!
7. After taking the photo, make sure NO SHADOWS are under your eyes, or on your face. Shadows are a dead give away. DMV photos use a direct flash right on your face, there should be NO SHADOWS.
8. Finally make sure the photo is under 1 MB and in JPEG format. If not change it to JPEG and please use picresize found (HERE!) to resize your picture to under 1MB